Monday, July 27, 2015

hi miss this is my work


           This is who I am                                                                                   27-07-2015
Whainga Ako:  Using the picture below use describing words to show my facial features.

         Screenshot 2015-07-27 at 12.19.03.png        
         
Kia ora my name is Harmony and I am from Kaikohe.   I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I am the fourth kotiro in my whanau. My hair is black with a little bit of blond  and my eyebrows are brownish with natural shaping. My tino ataahua lips are pinkish.   My smile is like I have lots of fun because it is always big and beautiful.  .My eyes are as brown as the dirt but warm as the sun.  My skin is paler than my hair.  My  hair is as black as the night sky and is short,  and my eyelashers are also black and long because I put mascara on twice a week. . My jacket is as green as the dark grass and my smile is as big as a base-ball diamond.  My skin feels like bumps in my face.  My cheeks are as light red as a red bowl. 
I go to Kaikohe West School and I love to dance and sing. I really love to sing so I can become famous when I am older.

No comments:

Post a Comment